5 Day of the Wedding Tips!
Posted on September 25 2019
We all know the actual day of the wedding can be extremely overwhelming, here are a few things to keep in mind when the big day is upon you!
- Get a good nights rest! - Yes, I understand it may be difficult to sleep the night before you say "I do" but this is probably the most important of all. Plan whatever you need to make sure you can catch some quality zzz's and turn that phone off!
- Eat something! - Nobody wants to feel full while they are putting on the dress of their dreams but having something to eat during all of the excitement is very important. Focus on small quality snacks that will give you the energy you need to keep that smile at it's best. Nobody wants to feel "hangry" on the limo ride from ceremony to reception, and if champagne will be joining you on your day you also don't want it to go to your head before the first dance! (Think nuts, protein bar, fruit, yogurt)
- Give your bridal party specific instructions! - Take the guesswork out of the day for the people that are supporting you during your event, the more information the better! Create an itinerary with where, when and what you are expecting to keep everything running smoothly, and everyone feeling prepared and happy!
- Go with the flow! - Unfortunately life always throws us curve balls and this big day will be no different. If something doesn't go exactly as you have planned just go with it and breathe. There are too many fantastic things happening around you to sweat the small stuff.
- Soak it all in! - There are very few times in our lives that all of our loved ones gather in one place and celebrate a happy, exciting time. Be sure to take periodic moments to slow down, look around and take it all in. This is an incredible day of your life and your memories can bring more joy than the photos!